Wyndham Bonnet Creek timeshare pitch

katallo

DIS Veteran
We returned earlier this month from Club Wyndham BC. This was our 8th or 9th trip ( not timeshare owners). For the first time, we can actually say we were harassed when we were trying to get our band necessary for security? purposes. I think our salesperson was named Rick or Rich. He said he needed our license and after 15 minutes of politely telling him we were not interested in free gifts or a timeshare, he still did not return our licenses. We reached the point of being rather rude about our license and he told us we should be happy to be here. We really wish the sales reps were better trained to recognize when people were becoming so annoyed. My DH walked away and said never again. BTW, I never wore the security band and was never approached by anyone so I am assuming that was another sales gimmick. Overall, resort was lovely and we had a nice time minus this. Hopefully, this won’t keep happening.

We returned earlier this month from Club Wyndham BC. This was our 8th or 9th trip ( not timeshare owners). For the first time, we can actually say we were harassed when we were trying to get our band necessary for security? purposes. I think our salesperson was named Rick or Rich. He said he needed our license and after 15 minutes of politely telling him we were not interested in free gifts or a timeshare, he still did not return our licenses. We reached the point of being rather rude about our license and he told us we should be happy to be here. We really wish the sales reps were better trained to recognize when people were becoming so annoyed. My DH walked away and said never again. BTW, I never wore the security band and was never approached by anyone so I am assuming that was another sales gimmick. Overall, resort was lovely and we had a nice time minus this. Hopefully, this won’t keep happening.
I always leave DH in the car with kids. When they ask if married “yes” and is DH there? “No”. By law end of conversation.

Good to know. Thank you. I have dealt with it each trip but never this pushy. When I explained I was not interested it was usually dropped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter